Construction Photo Gallery
January 2017 Facilities Update
In the Owatonna People's Press
- Students, staff, and visitors have new secure entrances at Wilson Elementary, Roosevelt, Owatonna Junior High School and Owatonna High School.
- Foundations and footings for additions at Willow Creek and the Junior High are well underway.
- Due to good project management, the referendum budget will be able to cover additional health, safety, and space needs at four sites: Willow Creek, the Junior High, Lincoln Elementary, and McKinley Elementary.
- Lincoln and McKinley planning continues.
- The Facilities Committee meets at least monthly to review construction schedules, analyze budgets, discuss project needs, and troubleshoot issues.