MANAGING YOUR STUDENT'S MEAL ACCOUNT
www.owatonna.feepay.com > “School Meals”
Log in or set up an account. Obtain Student ID'S # by calling 507-444-8616.
This convenient on-line feature provides 24/7 information to manage your child’s school meal accounts. It gives you the ability to view purchase history, view meal account balances, set up automatic low balance e-mail reminders, make prepayments or “auto-replenish” your child’s account and more.
Benefits Include; eliminating the worry of lost or forgotten money and it speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS
- 24-Hour Payment Drop Box located on the east driveway of the District Office, 515 West Bridge Street. Payments are collected weekdays at 10:00 a.m.
- By check – one check can be written for one or multiple students. Please write names and amounts in the memo line of the check. Checks should be made payable to ISD761.
- Elementary - Collection box located in school office, or student can give payment to teacher
- Owatonna Middle School - Place payments in the collection box located outside of the cafeteria, or give directly to the cashier. Payments must be in box by 10:00 a.m.
- Owatonna High School - Payments should be handed to the cashier in the cafeteria
- Owatonna Education Center - Payments should be handed to the cashier in the cafeteria